If Christmas, graduation, a birthday or just a couple of weeks' vacation is coming and a man in your life is thinking of traveling, you will be thinking about the perfect gift for him to take with him. Our list of 5 great travel gifts for men focuses on gadgets. Why gadgets? One thing all men have in common is that they love gadgets, but they never get around to buying them for themselves. Check out these high-tech gadgets. He'll love any of them and at least one of them will be the perfect travel gift for him.
- Kindle Wireless: All travelers read. Even guys who never read at home read when they're traveling. Everyone agrees the Amazon Kindle wireless reading device is the best e-reader on the market. The beauty of the e-reader is that you can carry an entire library in one lightweight device. He can take a few books with him and download more while he's traveling. If he's a reader, he will love the Kindle – guaranteed. If he's not, he will appreciate it while he's traveling and then let you use it when he gets home. Either way, you can not lose with Kindle.
- Canary Wireless Hotspotter: This one's for the guy who can not live without his wireless connection. It's a bit geeky, but he'll love it when he's in a small town in Greece and having trouble finding a Wi-Fi signal. With a single click of a button, the Hotspotter will find up to 20 Wi-Fi networks and give you their signal strengths and everything else you need to know to get connected. We learned about this gadget from a tech geek we know. The only thing he does not like about it is that everyone he meets on his travels bugs him to find Wi-Fi connections for them.
- Lingo Voyager: When you're traveling, two things you do not want to do are limit your travels to places where you can find someone who speaks English, and carry a fat stack of foreign language books with you. The Lingo Voyager Translator speaks 14 different languages. Just type in your phrase in English and let it do your talking for you. Not only will it save him a lot of hassles on his travels, this cool gadget is also a great conversation starter!
- Weather Station Keychain: Choose this one if you're looking for an inexpensive gadget that he will love. The Weather Station Keychain costs just over $ 20, but gives him an LED flashlight, an alarm clock, calendar and the weather, all in one compact package. Who really wants to take a flashlight and a bulky alarm clock with them when they travel? This gadget is worth the money just for those things. The fact that it predicts the weather by measuring temperature and humidity is just a bonus.
- EnerG iPhone Case: If he does not have an iPhone, then you may have to add one of those to his gift list, but if he does, he will probably break into tears when he opens this great gadget. The EnerG iPhone case contains a built-in lithium battery that extends the time between iPhone recharges by up to 13 hours. This gives him plenty of battery life to watch movies in flight, use Google maps to find his way around Florence or London or talk to you on the phone while he's traveling.
Honestly, there's not a traveling man alive who would not love any of these travel gifts. Men love to have gadgets whether they use them or not. The greatest thing about these travel gifts for men is that he will actually use them and think of you every time he does.